After a lot of random searching and reading. I’ve come across a few good resources that I hope everyone can get some use out of.
- Mint.com – A great resource for anyone and a hell of a lot cheaper than Quicken. This site can manage your spending and set a good budget. Also, it has a pretty good blog about investments and what not.
- Google Finance and Yahoo Finance – Great for checking up with news and quotes.
- Stockpickr – A comprehensive look at stocks
- I will teach you to be rich – A good blog filled with shameless plugs. Has some great advice.
- Get Rich Slowly – Again another good blog
- 7 Investments from CNN finance
- Young Money – A blog focused toward younger investors